Windows 7 DLL File Information
Welcome to DLL information site for Windows 7.
This site was built by scanning all DLL files located in system32 directory of Windows 7 release candidate and creating (with automatic script) a Web page for each DLL with all found infromation.
Each DLL information page includes:
- Version information - product name, company, file desctiption, and so on.
- DLL popularity - Shows you how many DLLs are statically linked to this file.
- List of files that are statically linked to the specified file. Displayed only when the number of files in the list is 10 or less.
- Sections information - Shows you the code and data sections in the DLL.
- Resources information - Displays a summary of resources stored in the DLL (icons, bitmaps, cursors, dialog-boxes, and so on)
- Icons Thumbnail - A Thumbnail with all icons stored in the DLL.
- Cursors Thumbnail - A Thumbnail with all cursors stored in the DLL.
- Strings information - Displays a list of strings stored in this DLL (Currently the list is limited to 200 strings)
- Diaogbox information - Displays a list of dialog-boxes captions in this DLL (Currently the list is limited to 200 dialog-boxes)
- Static Linking - Displays the list of DLL files that are statically linked to the DLL. When a DLL is loaded the DLL in this Static Linking list are also loaded with it.
- Exports/Imports List - A list of all imported and exported functions.
Here's the list of all DLL files begin with 'H':
|HelpPaneProxy.dll||Microsoft Help Proxy|
|HotStartUserAgent.dll||Microsoft Windows HotStart User Agent|
|hal.dll||Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL|
|halacpi.dll||Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL|
|halmacpi.dll||Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL|
|hbaapi.dll||HBA API data interface dll for HBA_API_Rev_2-18_2002MAR1.doc|
|hcproviders.dll||Action Center Providers|
|hgcpl.dll||HomeGroup Control Panel|
|hgprint.dll||HomeGroup Printing Support|
|hhsetup.dll||Microsoft HTML Help|
|hid.dll||Hid User Library|
|hlink.dll||Microsoft Office 2000 component|
|hnetcfg.dll||Home Networking Configuration Manager|
|hnetmon.dll||Home Networking Monitor DLL|
|hotplug.dll||Safely Remove Hardware applet|
|httpapi.dll||HTTP Protocol Stack API|
|htui.dll||Common halftone Color Adjustment Dialogs|